Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Stay for free at Teluk Dalam Resort


Could this be true? Stay for free at Teluk Dalam Resort Pangkor? Not really. There is a catch; it says here just pay RM70 per person per night for breakfast and dinner. So if you are going on a twin share basis that comes to about RM140 per night. Not entirely free if I would say so.

The reason they are coming up with this promotion from 25th September to 20th October, 2006 is because of Ramadan fasting month. I guess it will be low peak season until the Hari Raya weekend begins from 21st till 25th October.

Well if you think this is a good deal you can call them and make a booking.

Oh, you may be wondering why I'm promoting Pulau Pangkor. Well, I'm just taking a break from my usual Cameron Highlands articles. But if you want to find out more about Pulau Pangkor you could check out Peter's Pulau Pangkor website.

But he is not here in Malaysia at this moment. He emailed me to inform that he is now in Laos for a short cycling adventure. Ah, he seems to have all the time in the world to bike around all day long! Well, not all of us mortals get the luxury to go for holiday whenever we like. Hopefully one day I will have the same kind of luxury.

Meantime, I owe, I owe, so off to work I go! :)

Cheerio!

No comments: