Friday, August 19, 2005

Colours of KL

KL Backlane
Nowadays, the old buildings of Kuala Lumpur has been given a facelift. What a difference a new coat paint can do to old buildings. Even the backlanes are repainted. With its coordinated colors and regular pattern of the windows, well it looks pleasing to the eye.

KL Burger King
I'm sure this Burger King outlet will have no problem attracting customers. It is so bright and colourful, it just jumps out at you! I didn't get a chance to 'makan' there though, as I was stuck in the awful Saturday afternoon traffic jam to downtown Petaling Street.

More pictures of KL at Jan Sojourn Blog.

1 comment:

Jan Æ said...

Yes, bring plenty of film and buy a Memory Stick with plenty of RAM for your Sony Cybershot!

I've just set up a photo gallery in my website. Have a look see!